The Ullins product range is made purely from natural ingredients and produced in balance with nature.
According to secret recipes, the herb liquers are made from infusions of botanical and medicinal herbs in neutral alcohol, natural flavors and blended with wheat organic neutral spirit and organic sugarcane. Color adjusted by using caramel also made from organic sugarcane.
Put simply, organic farming is an agricultural system that seeks to provide you, the consumer, with fresh, tasty and authentic beverages and foods while respecting natural life-cycle systems.
To achieve this, organic farming relies on a number of objectives and principles, as well as common practices designed to minimise the human impact on the environment, while ensuring the agricultural system operates as naturally as possible.
Typical organic farming practices include:
• Excluding or strictly limiting the use of chemical synthetic pesticide and synthetic fertilizer, livestock antibiotics, food additives and processing aids and other inputs
• Absolute prohibition of the use of genetically modified organisms
• Wide crop rotation as a prerequisite for an efficient use of on-site resources
• Taking advantage of on-site resources, such as livestock manure for fertilizer or feed produced on the farm
• Choosing plant and animal species that are resistant to disease and adapted to local conditions
• Raising livestock in free-range, open-air systems and providing them with organic feed
Organic farming is also part of a larger supply chain, which encompasses food processing, distribution and retailing sectors and, ultimately, you.
When you chose an organic product, you can be assured that the production process and the product;
• contributes to a high level of biodiversity and the preservation of species and natural habitats.
• makes responsible use of energy and natural resources.
• takes account of local and regional balances and encourages the use of on-site resources.
• enhances soil life, natural soil fertility and water quality.
• is produced under controlled organic standards.
• guarantees that all enterprises in the organic sector are regularly inspected by authorities.
You can read more about organic production here: ec.europa.eu/agriculture/organic/home_en
COPYRIGHT© 2022 ULLINS